Went to try the fortune telling at SIM fun fair. Refused to try it last yr coz i dun wan to be influence by wat a fortune teller will tell me and think too much abt his words. The 1st thing he said abt me is stubborn! I never knew i am stubborn. He said i should find a man stronger than me to maintain the good relationship. I have doubts abt wat he say though part of it is accurate.
Then i asked my sis "Am i stubborn?"
My sis reply "The whole family is stubborn. Even i am stubborn, inherited from parents."
COme to think of it quite true. I think my stubbornness comes from my unwillingness to let go of certain things which are already a history, a past that just will NOT come back. And i am the only one like a fool still hanging on to it when others dun care and already moved on. 一切不可能回到原点。 I have never look at myself from this angle though i know i still can't let go. Discovering the stubborn side of me... My sis advice abt fortune telling "No good to believe in them coz they control you and ur thoughts subconsciously." Yep, i rather pray to God abt my problems etc than to think abt wat he said. Our fate are in our own hands! but he said one thing that makes me motivated to work hard, he said i will be a nu3 qiang3 ren2 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment