Saturday, January 15, 2005

Today's cycling at east coast park is fine, a bit tanned now. Had fun talking while cycling with margaret & sharon. Life is very routine, everyday is the same. I finished watching the hk drama abt a rich family murder case. The moral of the story is never be too greedy & revengeful, it will make the worst of you. Money is the root of evil.

I was looking for some old letters and when i read them i realise how silly i was in the past. haha. Now sms & msn have replaced many forms of communication. During my secondary sch days, i always talked on the phone & wrote letters. I still have many letter pads with cute prints. Lazy to write letter coz there's sms. If you have long lost pen pal or any friend whom u miss, why not write a letter to him or her.

I'm happy to hear that SIM is going to be Singapore's 4th university but where would this course/degree lead me to? As each day passes, you change, dreams & ambitions may change. How can you be sure that what you're doing now is what you want in the future? Perhaps i'm thinking too much again...

No comments: